- US Stock Markets Today: Intraday Trend Can Turn Volatile, Rangebound
- Alaska Earthquake, Tsunami Warning: US Stock Futures Turn Negative
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Nifty- Bank Nifty Rally, Warning Signals Flash
- World Stock Markets Today: Trend Turns Positive, US Shutdown Ends
- US Stock Markets Today: Slow Paced, Volatile Intraday Trend
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Volatile on Global Cues, Bank Nifty Can Dominate Trend
- World Stock Markets Today: Mixed and Volatile Intraday Trend on US Worries
- US Shutdown, Turkey-Syria Skirmish: Worries for Global Stocks Next Week?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Jan 31, 2013 (9:27 AM EST) And mostly , with a negative bias. That’s summery of U.S. markets for you today. Markets have received mixed economic reports today. With jobless claims climbing, and economy shrinking, markets have more worries on … Continue reading
Jan 31, 2013 (7:51 AM EST) You might have been wondering, why the heck I’m so keen on world markets falling down? Blame it on technical charting. Look, I am a technical trader. In other words, I can understand markets … Continue reading
Jan 30, 2013 (update: 2:19 PM EST) Alert: The Fed leaves rates unchanged, will continue the fiscal stimulus. So, the Federal Reserve has left its stimulus policy unchanged, has said, the bond purchasing program will continue till unemployment rate falls … Continue reading