- US Stock Markets Today: Intraday Trend Can Turn Volatile, Rangebound
- Alaska Earthquake, Tsunami Warning: US Stock Futures Turn Negative
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Nifty- Bank Nifty Rally, Warning Signals Flash
- World Stock Markets Today: Trend Turns Positive, US Shutdown Ends
- US Stock Markets Today: Slow Paced, Volatile Intraday Trend
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Volatile on Global Cues, Bank Nifty Can Dominate Trend
- World Stock Markets Today: Mixed and Volatile Intraday Trend on US Worries
- US Shutdown, Turkey-Syria Skirmish: Worries for Global Stocks Next Week?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Aug 31, 2013, (update: 1.56 PM EDT) So, President Obama is as indecisive as ever. He says, the United States should take military action against Syria, BUT he will take Congressional authorization and that the attack can happen tomorrow, next … Continue reading
Aug 31, 2013 Especially in stock markets 🙂 So I’ll come back later to discuss what “tide” is taking shape in world markets. Till then, remember what Katharine Hepburn once said? “If you obey all the rules you miss … Continue reading
Aug 30, 2013, (9:10AM EDT ) Welcome back to another exciting session in U.S. markets today! Some negative dose of economic news (Personal Income, Spending slightly lower than expected), but increase in the Dollar index and some more impatience on … Continue reading
Aug 29, 2013,( 8:58AM EDT) Great news for pro-tapering crowd! (read bears like me *hehe*). The U.S. GDP numbers have come better than expected and, as CNBC put it, the QE3 tapering talk has received a boost with it. Also, … Continue reading
28 Aug, 2013 (update: 4:18PM IST) Did you book profits when I had told you to? No? Good. Because that means markets neatly picked your pockets today (rubbing salt on greedy ones’ wounds *hehe*) Don’t worry, rupee again fell below 68 … Continue reading