- US Stock Markets Today: Intraday Trend Can Turn Volatile, Rangebound
- Alaska Earthquake, Tsunami Warning: US Stock Futures Turn Negative
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Nifty- Bank Nifty Rally, Warning Signals Flash
- World Stock Markets Today: Trend Turns Positive, US Shutdown Ends
- US Stock Markets Today: Slow Paced, Volatile Intraday Trend
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Volatile on Global Cues, Bank Nifty Can Dominate Trend
- World Stock Markets Today: Mixed and Volatile Intraday Trend on US Worries
- US Shutdown, Turkey-Syria Skirmish: Worries for Global Stocks Next Week?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Oct 31, 2013, (update: 10:14AM EDT) Guys, did you get the good news? No? that’s why I’m back to blabber (*hehe*). The Chicago PMI has jumped up to 65.9, blasting past the expectation/ estimates of 55.0. That is why Dow Jones … Continue reading
Oct 30, 2013, 11:28 PM EDT Welcome back to “after the party” session in world markets today, with a massive hangover of the Fed 🙂 That includes me who hasn’t had time to take eyes off from world markets in … Continue reading
Oct 30, 2013,(update: 2:16pm EDT ) Breaking News: No Tapering, stimulus continues Latest: – Friends, let me remind you, it will be the closing of U.S. markets today that will clear things a bit. Right now, markets are highly volatile so … Continue reading
Oct 29, 2013, 8:59 AM EDT Welcome back to a “glowing” session in U.S. markets today! Yup. Markets are glowing with hopes of continuation of QE3 and experts are frothing at the mouth trying to decipher what the Fed is … Continue reading