- US Stock Markets Today: Intraday Trend Can Turn Volatile, Rangebound
- Alaska Earthquake, Tsunami Warning: US Stock Futures Turn Negative
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Nifty- Bank Nifty Rally, Warning Signals Flash
- World Stock Markets Today: Trend Turns Positive, US Shutdown Ends
- US Stock Markets Today: Slow Paced, Volatile Intraday Trend
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Volatile on Global Cues, Bank Nifty Can Dominate Trend
- World Stock Markets Today: Mixed and Volatile Intraday Trend on US Worries
- US Shutdown, Turkey-Syria Skirmish: Worries for Global Stocks Next Week?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Dec 31, 2013,( 9:07AM EST) “Celebrate what you want to see more of.” – Tom Peters So, I am celebrating Markets, Miracles and Possibilities on this New Year’s Eve, and wishing the same for you! Dear fellow traders, I … Continue reading
31 Dec, 2013 (9:12AM IST) Dec 30, 2013, (10:43pm EST) Ready to roll your dice and play another game in world markets? Let the whacking begin! ( 🙂 ) Guys, I have been telling you markets have become range bound, … Continue reading
Dec 30, 2013, (7:32AM EST) Fellow traders, please forgive me if I write something incoherent. You see, I’m trying to type with one hand while trying to hold on to the awesome year 2013 with another, especially this last weekend … Continue reading
Dec 29, 2013 Fellow traders, I hope you are enjoying your weekly break from trading? Actually, weekends are nothing but sort of short freedom-festivals for us trading addicts. So, here is wishing you a happy “festival” weekend before the opening … Continue reading
Dec 27, 2013, (9:00 AM EST) I smell something burning. Is that my brain cell or your heart? ( 🙂 ) Back to another “Fri” day and back to some more fun, action and heart burn in markets today. Bulls … Continue reading