- US Stock Markets Today: Intraday Trend Can Turn Volatile, Rangebound
- Alaska Earthquake, Tsunami Warning: US Stock Futures Turn Negative
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Nifty- Bank Nifty Rally, Warning Signals Flash
- World Stock Markets Today: Trend Turns Positive, US Shutdown Ends
- US Stock Markets Today: Slow Paced, Volatile Intraday Trend
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Volatile on Global Cues, Bank Nifty Can Dominate Trend
- World Stock Markets Today: Mixed and Volatile Intraday Trend on US Worries
- US Shutdown, Turkey-Syria Skirmish: Worries for Global Stocks Next Week?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Sep 30, 2014, (9:02AM EDT) Blink; and we are back for another session in U.S. markets. Time really flies when traders are having fun 🙂 If you are a day trader, if you watch markets carefully, AND if you do … Continue reading
Sep 29, 2014, (9:32AM EDT) Bears are enjoying a red carpet welcome in U.S. and European markets today 🙂 Big markets are tumbling just a couple of days before the ECB’s meeting? A very interesting session indeed! European markets have … Continue reading
Sep 27, 2014, Dear Readers, As you must have realized by now, this “online tavern” of stock market gamblers, speculators- known as day traders, was forced on a “technical holiday.” Something was wrong with our hosting service provider Yahoo (maybe … Continue reading