Find us on Google Sites!Please find us on Google sites: sites.google.com/site/cheers2trade/ You can find us on Google sites in case of any tech problem on Cheerst2trade.com. Please bookmark this "branch" of Cheers2trade :)
- India Markets Today: Banking Sector A Cause for Worry
- World Markets Today: Volatile, Subdued Session ahead
- US Markets Today: Uptrend Continues, Mixed Trading Pattern
- World Markets Today: Volatile, Mixed Trend Continues on Regional Cues
- US Markets Today: Long Overdue Correction Arrives, Gap Down Opening ahead
- World Markets Today: Spooked by Dow Jones Rally?
- US Markets Today: Futures Points To Big Gains in Dow Jones
- India Markets Today: Range Bound, Reversal from Overbought Levels
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Daily Archives: January 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015, (9:19AM EST) Awesome! Euro is running up just a day before the ECB is “supposed” to deliver its massive QE? That signals trouble in (QE) paradise 🙂 Maybe that’s why the S&P 500 VIX futures are also … Continue reading →
Wed, 21 Jan, 2015 (9:20AM ) Indian markets are having the best days of their lives 🙂 The RBI gifted a rate cut, the ECB is expected to deliver its QE; both local and global cues are providing more liquidity to … Continue reading →
21 Jan, 2015, (9:08 AM IST) Jan 20, 2015, (10:37pm EST) Let me first warn you, global markets are showing weird pattern today so be careful with your trades, wind can change direction in a split second in such markets, … Continue reading →