Find us on Google Sites!Please find us on Google sites: sites.google.com/site/cheers2trade/ You can find us on Google sites in case of any tech problem on Cheerst2trade.com. Please bookmark this "branch" of Cheers2trade :)
- World Markets Today: Volatile, Mixed Trend Continues on Regional Cues
- US Markets Today: Long Overdue Correction Arrives, Gap Down Opening ahead
- World Markets Today: Spooked by Dow Jones Rally?
- US Markets Today: Futures Points To Big Gains in Dow Jones
- India Markets Today: Range Bound, Reversal from Overbought Levels
- World Markets Today: Volatile, Range Bound, Trading on Local Cues
- India Markets Today: Negative Data, Rupee Can Stop the Trend
- World Markets Today: Rising Dollar Puts Pressure on Stocks
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Daily Archives: May 18, 2017
18 May 2017 (9:14 AM EDT) European markets fell when another Trump campaign- Russia contacts report through earlier in the session. U.S. stock futures, that were slowing slight recovery, also dived deeply negative once again. Dow Jones is expected to … Continue reading →
18 May 2017 (8:43 AM IST) Indian markets had paused in their uptrend yesterday as global markets turned negative. Today, SGX Nifty is trading down by some 57 points, but it will be NSE Nifty’s trend that will dominate Indian … Continue reading →
18 May 2017 (8:20 AM IST) 17 May 2017 (10:50 PM EDT) U.S. and European index futures are rapidly recovering and trading considerably positive after yesterday’s big fall on the U.S. political turmoil. Things have cooled down on the Capitol … Continue reading →