September 14, 2017 (8:23 AM IST)
Yesterday, Nifty and Bank Nifty had dropped low in the closing hour from their major resistance levels. Nifty had made a negative candlestick on charts for opening higher and closing lower. This indicates that either the index will trade negative once again of remain within previous session’s range.
For intra day trading, Nifty will have pivot mark at 10091. Support levels are expected at lower levels of 10050- 10022-9982 and resistance will come near 10119- 10160-10188
Watch these Nifty levels and follow the short term trend.
Good luck, enjoy the session!
Find us on Google Sites!Please find us on Google sites: sites.google.com/site/cheers2trade/ You can find us on Google sites in case of any tech problem on Cheerst2trade.com. Please bookmark this "branch" of Cheers2trade :)
- India Markets Today: Banking Sector A Cause for Worry
- World Markets Today: Volatile, Subdued Session ahead
- US Markets Today: Uptrend Continues, Mixed Trading Pattern
- World Markets Today: Volatile, Mixed Trend Continues on Regional Cues
- US Markets Today: Long Overdue Correction Arrives, Gap Down Opening ahead
- World Markets Today: Spooked by Dow Jones Rally?
- US Markets Today: Futures Points To Big Gains in Dow Jones
- India Markets Today: Range Bound, Reversal from Overbought Levels
Subscribe to our newsletter!