September 14, 2017 (8:23 AM IST)
September 13, 2017 (10:53 PM EDT)
Global stock markets are now turning choppy and range bound as U.S. markets turn range bound at their historic high levels.
Asia markets are trading mixed in early session, SGX Nifty is marginally down and U.S., European stock futures are also trading below the red line.
Expect global stocks to trade with choppiness, remain within this week’s trading range. Major indexes will follow their local trend and respond to individual support and resistance levels as global cues become sideways.
Watch how your local index behaves and follow the short term intra day trend.
Good luck, enjoy the session!
Find us on Google Sites!Please find us on Google sites: sites.google.com/site/cheers2trade/ You can find us on Google sites in case of any tech problem on Cheerst2trade.com. Please bookmark this "branch" of Cheers2trade :)
- India Markets Today: Banking Sector A Cause for Worry
- World Markets Today: Volatile, Subdued Session ahead
- US Markets Today: Uptrend Continues, Mixed Trading Pattern
- World Markets Today: Volatile, Mixed Trend Continues on Regional Cues
- US Markets Today: Long Overdue Correction Arrives, Gap Down Opening ahead
- World Markets Today: Spooked by Dow Jones Rally?
- US Markets Today: Futures Points To Big Gains in Dow Jones
- India Markets Today: Range Bound, Reversal from Overbought Levels
Subscribe to our newsletter!