- US Stock Markets Today: Intraday Trend Can Turn Volatile, Rangebound
- Alaska Earthquake, Tsunami Warning: US Stock Futures Turn Negative
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Nifty- Bank Nifty Rally, Warning Signals Flash
- World Stock Markets Today: Trend Turns Positive, US Shutdown Ends
- US Stock Markets Today: Slow Paced, Volatile Intraday Trend
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Volatile on Global Cues, Bank Nifty Can Dominate Trend
- World Stock Markets Today: Mixed and Volatile Intraday Trend on US Worries
- US Shutdown, Turkey-Syria Skirmish: Worries for Global Stocks Next Week?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Category Archives: Special
Sunday, 25 December 2016
Fri, Nov 13, 2015,( 9:36 PM EST) The whole world has been shocked by brutal terror attacks on the French capital, Paris. Japan is on alert after a big jolt of earthquake. France has declared emergency, for the first time … Continue reading
Dec 25, 2014 Here is wishing all our readers a very happy, joyful and bountiful Christmas 🙂 Global markets are closed today to celebrate this happy occasion. Have fun, enjoy the day and dream of market opening on Friday 🙂
Sep 27, 2014, Dear Readers, As you must have realized by now, this “online tavern” of stock market gamblers, speculators- known as day traders, was forced on a “technical holiday.” Something was wrong with our hosting service provider Yahoo (maybe … Continue reading
26 Jan, 2014 India is celebrating its 65th Republic Day today. After gaining Independence on 15th August 1947, the country declared itself a Republic on 26th January 1950 and the Constitution of India came into force. We extend warm wishes … Continue reading
May 5, 2013 If this site were a real tavern and I got $1 for every “view”, my cash box would be burping with $50,000 now 🙂 Dear readers, words are not enough to express my gratitude, but still, … Continue reading