14 January 2021 (8:17 am IST)
Indian stock markets have also turned rangebound in their weekly trading range. Yesterday, after opening high, these markets turned down and closed flat after a volatile session.
Today, SGX Nifty is showing minor gains and trading near the previous close. Indian stock markets could trade in the same manner, following the global cues.
How To Trade Nifty:
- Nifty trade in a high volatile manner, going high and low but closing near the previous close.
- The index may stay rangebound in today’s session too.
- This session will see the weekly Options expiry in Nifty and Bank Nifty. That may increase the market volatility.
- Day traders should wait for Nifty to settle in a range.
- Once the upper resistance and lower support levels are clear, trade within those levels by following the minor trend.
Indian stock markets are expected to open flat or with small gains. The intraday trend may stay rangebound within the previous day’s high and low points.