The Information You Provide to Us:
- From time to time, we offer free newsletter services to our readers for the purpose of providing them with general information regarding stock markets. Readers can register for this service by providing their e-mail id and names. Subscribers who wish to opt-out of this service, can do so anytime by clicking on “unsubscribe” button provided at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Any reader who wishes to interact with us through “comments” section, has to fill- in their email id for leaving any comment at the site. These emails are solely used to reply/ interact or provide any information sought by the readers. By leaving a comment on this site, readers’ IP address is also collected to prevent spam comment.
The Information We Automatically Collect:
We use analytics services to better understand our readers and what kind of content they like to read. For this purpose, our analytics programs automatically collect your digital information such as
- Device Information (e.g., your IP address, operating system, browser types, platform type,, browser language, device types etc).
- Usage Information ( this may include information like your landing pages, pages viewed, advertising viewed or visited, search terms, access times and other such information.
- Location Information (this may include the city, state and country associated with your IP address.)
How We Share This Information
We provide Google ads on our site through Google Adsense services. To serve you related ads, Google Adsense may use its own tracking technologies and/ or cookies to gather information about your digital activities. To know more about “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use their services” please read Google’s user consent policy here:
We are more interested in providing information to our readers rather than collect it from them. We wish all our readers and traders success in their pursuit of wealth in stock markets.