- US Stock Markets Today: Intraday Trend Can Turn Volatile, Rangebound
- Alaska Earthquake, Tsunami Warning: US Stock Futures Turn Negative
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Nifty- Bank Nifty Rally, Warning Signals Flash
- World Stock Markets Today: Trend Turns Positive, US Shutdown Ends
- US Stock Markets Today: Slow Paced, Volatile Intraday Trend
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Volatile on Global Cues, Bank Nifty Can Dominate Trend
- World Stock Markets Today: Mixed and Volatile Intraday Trend on US Worries
- US Shutdown, Turkey-Syria Skirmish: Worries for Global Stocks Next Week?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Tag Archives: Ben Bernanke
Sat, May 17, 2014 Here is a quick update about the jump in U.S. stock markets on Friday towards the closing bell. After trading with low energy and mostly below the red line, U.S. indexes made a quick jump in … Continue reading
Dec 18, 2013, (Update: 2:12pm EST) The Fed has opted for $10 billion per month tapering in QE3, but “exceptionally low rates” until jobless rate falls makes markets volatile. Market Reaction: – Dow Jones and other indexes at first jumped high, … Continue reading
19 Sep, 2013 (8:27AM IST) Sep 18, 2013, (10:58pm EDT ) Welcome back to “after the Fed” session in world markets today! And welcome back to old, golden “high volatility with every data” days in markets 🙂 (old is always … Continue reading
Sep 18, 2013, (Update: 3:01pm EDT) Latest: Ben Bernanke said, “tied to data on taper, not timing” So, if data points to recovery in next two-three weeks, taper will happen? (probably without talks). Latest: The Fed Chief, Bernanke said “We … Continue reading
18 Sep, 2013 (7:03AM IST) Sep 17, 2013, (9:33pm EDT) Welcome back to the B-day in world markets today! The Bernanke Day. The Bull-Killer, Helicopter Ben’s day (*hehe*) (Now you know why I am such a big fan of Ben … Continue reading