- US Stock Markets Today: Intraday Trend Can Turn Volatile, Rangebound
- Alaska Earthquake, Tsunami Warning: US Stock Futures Turn Negative
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Nifty- Bank Nifty Rally, Warning Signals Flash
- World Stock Markets Today: Trend Turns Positive, US Shutdown Ends
- US Stock Markets Today: Slow Paced, Volatile Intraday Trend
- Indian Stock Markets Today: Volatile on Global Cues, Bank Nifty Can Dominate Trend
- World Stock Markets Today: Mixed and Volatile Intraday Trend on US Worries
- US Shutdown, Turkey-Syria Skirmish: Worries for Global Stocks Next Week?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Tag Archives: US stock market futures,
21 December 2017 (8:33 AM EST) U.S. stock futures had been trading with marginal gains, indicating a sideways pattern as far as daytrading is concerned. But then today’s job reports can have a negative impact on intraday trend as Jobless … Continue reading
19 December 2017 (8:39 AM EST) Shares of Apple Inc. have been downgraded to “neutral” from “buy” by Nomura Instinet, citing high valuations. Perhaps that is why Nasdaq futures have turned negative while futures of Dow Jones are still trading positive. … Continue reading
14 December 2017 (8:52 AM EST) U.S. markets saw a positive but choppy session yesterday where major indexes first rallied with healthy gains then called down before the closing bell. That kind of volatility may continue in these markets today … Continue reading
13 December 2017 (9:05 AM EST) After a big rally yesterday, Dow Jones is expected to take a pause today after stunning special election results for the Alabama Senate seat. This bitterly fought election was being seen as a public … Continue reading