23 October 2020 (7:40 am IST)
22 October 2020 (10:10 pm EDT)
World stock markets are going to continue their choppy, finger chewing -nervous, range bound trend in this last session of the week.
US stock markets closed positive, but US stock futures are red at the time of writing, nervously watching the finals debate between President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden for the US presidential elections 2020.
In Asia, major markets are trading mixed, just going here and there. SGX Nifty is flat, idly waiting for Indian stock markets to open and take a trend.
How to Trade:
- World stock markets are showing slow paced, mixed trend in different markets.
- The overall trend, as we had been writing, has turned range bound.
- Day traders should trade cautiously and trade with the trend line within minor support and resistance levels.
- The trend in markets will remain range bound or negative.
- If it is negative, then short sell near resistance levels, continue with the trend line and exit when price breaks the trend line and starts rising.
World stock markets are trading mixed in this session. Sellers have the upper hand, buyers are moving to to sidelines, waiting for the time when the US presidential elections 2020 will get over. Volatility levels will remain high. Day traders must pay attention to money management rules and trade cautiously in such choppy markets conditions.