4 March, 2021 (8:46 IST)
3 March, 2021 (10:15 EST)
World stock markets are in a lower trend today, as US bond yields rise again and money flows to bond markets from stocks.
At this hour, all US bond yields- from short term to long term, are trading high and global stocks are falling.
US stock markets had also closed negative in their overnight session. US stock futures are continuing that negative trend, triggering a highly negative trend in world stock markets.
Is Asia, all major Asian stock markets are trading highly negative. SGX Nifty is 278 points down, indicating a big gap down opening for Indian stock markets.
US and European stock futures continue to trade negative.
How To Day Trade:
- US bond yields have caused a highly volatile trend in world stock markets.
- US 3 Month’s bond yield is more than 5% up at this hour, so we can expect global stock markets to stay under high selling pressure in this session.
- For day trading, it is always wise to trade with the trend.
- Draw a trendline which goes parallel with the price and short trade with that trendline.
- It is a strong downtrend so let your profits run.
- Putting a stop loss is still important in strongly trending markets, so do that.
World stock markets are falling as bond yields rise. Markets have been highly volatile since the last week. It is better to day trade in such choppy conditions than indulge in swing trading or taking positions in markets.