14 January 2021 (7:58 am IST)
13 January 2021 (9:27 pm EST)
US stock markets traded in a very small range in their overnight session and had a mixed closing.
World stock markets are reflecting that trend and trading mixed in Asia, where major stock indexes are positive or negative. SGX Nifty is 24 points positive, showing a positive opening for Indian stock markets.
US and European stock futures are mildly positive.
How To Day Trade:
- Like yesterday, world stock markets are trading on regional cues and trading in a mixed trend.
- Day traders should base their trades on how their local markets trend.
- The trading range may stay narrow.
- Markets will be volatile which is a usual feature of rangebound markets.
- For day trading, draw horizontal support and resistance levels form this week’s high and low levels and trade between those levels with the minor trend.
World stock markets have turned rangebound and trading within narrow trading ranges. For day trading, such market conditions are not much profitable. They should cut down on their trading and wait to open trades only near support or resistance levels.