12 January 2021 (8:01 am IST)
11 January 2021 (9:31 pm EST)
As expected, tech stocks saw selling in the overnight session of US stock markets and the tech index Nasdaq closed with considerable losses. Other major US indexes ended negative but with small margins.
Today in Asia session, almost all major Asian stock markets are positive, but their gains are limited. SGX Nifty is 13 points down, indicating a flat of slightly negative opening in Indian stock markets.
US and European stock futures are trading positive, but their margins are quite narrow.
How To Day Trade:
- The overall trend is subdued and rangebound in world stock markets.
- Major indexes are trading positive but the range is narrow.
- Day traders should adopt trading strategies that suit a rangebound trend.
- Watch for a bounce in price from support levels and a reversal from resistance levels.
- Trade with the minor trend within these levels.
World stock markets are trading with thin positive numbers at the time of writing. The negative closing in US stock markets is weighing heavily on global stocks. Markets are expected to stay volatile and trade in narrow ranges.