26 November 2020 (8:00 am IST)
25 November 2020 (9:30 pm EST)
US stock markets will be closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday, and trade only for the first half on Friday.
That has subdued world stock markets that are trading with mostly a negative bias.
US stock futures are trading positive but these numbers are meaningless. In Asia, major stock markets are trading mixed. SGX Nifty is 60 points higher after a 200 points drop yesterday. So, we can expect a subdued session in Indian stock markets too.
How To Day Trade:
- Despite positive futures, US stock markets had closed negative in their overnight session.
- This has worried global stocks and in today’s session, there is a weakness in world stock markets.
- Day traders should watch for trading opportunities near resistance levels.
- If the price turns down from those levels, it will be good for short selling.
- We will not advise for long positions in this session because of an inherent weakness in the global trend.
World stock markets are trading with mixed numbers at this hour. We won’t be surprised if the trend turn negative in the later hours.