2 March, 2021 (8:32 IST)
1 March, 2021 (10:02 EST)
US stock markets had a huge rally in their overnight session. Dow Jones, S&P 500, and Nasdaq jumped by more than 1%, 2%, and 3% respectively.
Today, in the early Asia session, world stock markets were following that rally and all major indexes were trading positive.
But US stock futures started turning negative, which is a normal technical correction and world stock markets also started losing their gains.
This indicates that we may see a rangebound trend in global stocks today and the trading pattern may stay volatile.
How To Day Trade:
- World stock markets are trading with big up and down trends, which has increased volatility in markets.
- It has also given good profit making opportunities to day traders.
- The first rule of successful day trading is patience.
- Wait until your local markets starts building a trend.
- Take help of minor trendlines and Moving Averages to trade with this trend.
- Keep strict stop loss in all open trades and quickly exit the trade once price breaches the trendline.
World stock markets had started with a positive trend in this session. But at this hour, global markets have turned mixed and rangebound. US stock futures are dominating the global trend and this may continue through the European session too.