27 November 2020 (7:41 am IST)
26 November 2020 (9:11 pm EST)
World stock markets are showing a mixed trend, which looks weak and highly volatile.
US stock markets were closed on Thursday and will trade on Friday for a shorter session. Right now, US stock futures are trading negative, showing that this shorter session may see profit booking and stay negative. Dow Jones futures are 100 points down at this hour.
In Asia, major Asian stock markets are trading with mixed numbers. Markets that are trading negative have bigger margin of losses, while positive markets are showing thin margins. SGX Nifty is flat and range bound, indicating a similar start for Indian stock markets.
How To Day Trade:
- World stock markets are trading in a mixed way in today’s session.
- However, the bias is negative and day traders should consider this before opening any trade.
- Even if their local index trades positive, our advice would be to wait for a short sell opportunity.
- US stock futures are negative and any change in their trend will trigger more volatility in world stock markets.
- Therefore, day traders must keep strict stop loss in all their open positions as a safe money management measure.
- Watch how your local markets trade, wait for the price to turn low from resistance or higher levels and short sell at that point.
- After that, follow the trendline and exit when the price breaks it.
World stock markets are trading mixed with a stronger negative bias. This is the last session of this week, so traders will be looking for profit booking instead of leaving open positions over the weekend.