18 June, 2021 (7:43 am IST)
Yesterday, when world stock markets were highly negative, we had discussed how much Indian stock markets are manipulated and those manipulators are hell-bent on taking Nifty to 16,000.
True to that, Indian stock markets opened low but after that continued to climb up.
Today, SGX Nifty is almost 70 points up, hinting at a high opening for Indian stock markets. Nifty will open with equal, or higher, numbers.
This will still keep Nifty and other indexes within a range and we can see these markets climb higher within the previous week’s range.
How To Trade Nifty Today:
- SGX Nifty is indicating a higher opening for Nifty.
- This will take RSI in the overbought zone on small timeframes such as 1-minute or 5-minute.
- Day traders should wait until RSI becomes balance in these timeframes and buy on dips.
- Nifty will go to 16,000 mark whether world stock markets trade low or high.
- The best buying time in Nifty is when this index is at lower point.
- Buy then, and then wait for Nifty to rise higher.
- Nifty is in an uptrend and currently trading sideways near its new record levels due to global volatility.
- Bears have no chance in Nifty and will get only small, intraday corrections in this index.
- Go with the long term trend in Nifty which is up at this time.
Indian stock markets are looing at a higher opening today. These stock markets are currently in an up trend, so we may see these markets climbing up after the high opening.