28 July, 2021 (8:37 am IST)
Indian stock market had fallen in the second half of the previous session.
Today SGX Nifty is positive but with a small margin.
This indicates that Indian stock market may stay below their important support levels, which may act as a resistance now.
How To Trade Nifty Today:
- Nifty had a strong support at 15,800 level.
- Yesterday, this support was broken.
- Today, SGX Nifty is not showing any strength. So Nifty can trend in any of the two directions.
- Nifty may continue to fall, or it will bounce back from the support level.
- Day traders should be ready for any trend and trade with that minor trend.
- Nifty will remain highly volatile as we have seen in the past many sessions, which is a common feature of the range bound markets.
Indian stock markets are expected to open with slightly positive numbers. after that this market can recover from their lower levels, or continue to slide down like they did yesterday.