27 July, 2021 (8:37 am IST)
26 July, 2021 (11:07 pm EDT)
World stock markets are trading mostly positive in this session.
US Stock Market closed with positive numbers in their overnight session.
But in Asia, markets are showing mixed trends. Leading markets like Japan and Australia are trading in the green. However, Chinaand Hong Kong stock markets are trading in the red.
SGX Nifty is 34 points up, showing that Indian stock markets will also have a positive opening.
Range bound markets give smaller profits, but trading this trend is the easiest thing. You just have to trade between specific support and resistance levels. You can find these labels on weekly charts by drawing horizontal lines from highest to lowest points.
How to day trade today:
- World stock markets are volatile and show different trends, mostly on regional cues.
- Day traders should focus on their local trend and follow the minor trend between support and resistance level.
- Expect only minor profits.
- Keep stop loss in all open positions and trade only once or twice.
- Trade only from support or resistance levels.
- Do not open positions when the price is between these levels.
- But start trading when the price reaches thee levels and signals a reversal.
World stock markets are trading mixed in Asia. US Stock futures are positive, SGX Nifty is positive, and China and Hong Kong markets are negative. Traders should trade according to the trend in their local markets.